OPTI FREE PUREMOIST Multi-Purpose ( 300ml solution + lenses case)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal
Cleans, Reconditions, Rinses, Disinfects, Stores
Removes protein deposits
Reduces lipid deposition
For silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses
For optimal results, follow these directions for care of your lenses
with OPTI-FREE* PUREMOIST* Solution:
• Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST
Solution. Rub the lens for 20 seconds.
• Rinse each side of the lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of
OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution.
• Fill your ALCON® Lens Case with fresh OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST
Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours. After
soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with OPTI-FREE
PUREMOIST Solution prior to lens insertion. You may leave your
lenses in the unopened lens case containing OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST
Solution for up to 30 days. After this time, your lenses must be
cleaned and disinfected with OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution
prior to wear. Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions.
Do not change your directions for care of your lenses or your lens care
solution without consulting your eye care professional.
OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution is a sterile, buered, aqueous
solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, boric acid,
sorbitol, aminomethylpropanol, disodium EDTA, two wetting agents
(TETRONIC® 1304† and HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix [EOBO-41*-
polyoxyethylene- polyoxybutylene]) with POLYQUAD*
(polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX* (myristamidopropyl
dimethylamine) 0.0006% preservatives. HydraGlyde* Moisture
Matrix is a proprietary multi-functional block copolymer that is
primarily designed for wetting and lubricating silicone hydrogel
When used as directed OPTI-FREE* PUREMOIST* Solution:
• Cleans by removing protein deposits and reducing lipid deposition
from your lenses during disinfection and storage.
• POLYQUAD* and ALDOX* dual disinfectants reduce harmful
microorganisms that can cause eye infections.
• Is used to rinse and recondition your silicone hydrogel and soft
(hydrophilic) contact lenses.
• Is formulated to disinfect and store lenses for up to 30 days after
Do not store your lenses in saline solution in place of OPTI-FREE
PUREMOIST Solution. Saline solution will not disinfect lenses.
MOISTURE, LUBRICITY, HYDRATING AND CLEANING BENEFITS
FOR LENS WEAR
OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution:
• Provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal.
HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix works independently of your tear lm
to keep moisture on your lenses.
• Maintains a cushion of moisture that allows your eyelid to glide over
the surface of the lens without irritation.
• Keeps the lens hydrated throughout the day.
• Binds to dry areas of the lenses to reduce lipid deposition.
• Reduces lipid deposition and removes protein deposits for clean and
For use in the daily cleaning, reconditioning, rinsing, removing
protein deposits, reducing lipid deposition, chemical (not heat)
disinfection, and storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic)
contact lenses as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
Includes a lens case for storage of silicone hydrogel and soft
(hydrophilic) contact lenses during chemical disinfection. Use for
storage during chemical disinfection only.
CONTRAINDICATIONS (REASONS NOT TO USE):
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.